Providing Lunches from Home
These are a few tips to help your student have a smooth lunch experience while enjoying food brought from home.
- Microwaves Access:
- Students in Kindergarten through 2nd grade will NOT have access to a microwave. Students in grades 3, 4 and 5 may use the microwaves in the Elementary Commons.
- Middle and High School students may utilize microwaves in the Secondary Commons.
- Milk for all grades must be purchased online from My Kids Lunch. Milk will not be available if not pre-ordered.
- Please be sure your child is able to open any packages or containers in their lunch.
Ordering Hot Lunches
Elementary & Secondary
Hot lunches are available from My Kid's Lunch for both Elementary and Secondary students. Information about ordering, account set up and cancellation can be found in the My Kids Lunch Information Sheet
Price this year for both Elementary & Secondary:
- $4.65 Standard Lunch
- $5.65 Extra Large /Gluten Free
- All meals include 1% milk, 100% juice, or 16 oz. bottled water
Meals - or milk for students bringing lunch from home - should be ordered through an online ordering system. Login at: https://michaels.h1.hotlunchonline.net/
Menu or ordering questions? Call My Kids Lunch at 303-778-0916.
Advance ordering: Hot meal orders must be placed a minimum of 2 days in advance. There are no same day meal orders (i.e. orders for Thursday will need to be placed before 11:59 p.m. on Monday).
Secondary Building Only
Wholesome Foods is available to Secondary students only. Students may order lunch through the service Monday-Thursday for delivery from a variety of restaurant partners. Wholesome Foods Information Sheet
Restaurant choices are being finalized and will be available the beginning of August
- Monday: PF Changs / Tokyo Joe’s alternating
- Tuesday: Chick-fil-A / Kneaders alternating
- Wednesday: Dickey’s Barbeque
- Thursday:Noodles & Co. / Subway alternating
Fridays are Pizza Friday and should be ordered through My Kids Lunch.
The Wholesome Foods order and menu site will be live the beginning of August and ready for registering and accepting orders for the upcoming school year. Simply select the “Register” button to create a free account. To learn more go to www.wholesomefoodservices.com.