Back To School
The evolving COVID-19 situation has created unpredictability for the normally scheduled start of the 2020-2021 school year in mid-August. Stargate will continue to share learning plans as they develop. Click the button on this page for the latest updates.
Online Registration for 2020-2021 School Year
Please follow the steps below to complete your student’s online registration.
STEP ONE: Complete Online Check In/Online Registration on Infinite Campus (opens June 22)
**THIS IS A NEW REQUIREMENT FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR.
Log in to your Infinite Campus account https://ic.adams12.org/campus/portal/adams12.jsp If you do not have an Infinite Campus account, you will need to create one. Information can be found on our Infinite Campus page on this site.
- Parent/Guardian phone numbers-these can be corrected directly on Infinite Campus by the parent/guardian during the online check in/registration.
- Parent/Guardian email addresses- ALL school communications are sent through THESE email addresses. These can be corrected directly on Infinite Campus by the parent/guardian during the online check in/registration.
- Parent/Guardian Address(es)- All address changes require the completion of the Adams12 Household change form along with one proof of residency with the new address. More Information can be found on the Stargate Infinite Campus page on this site.
- Student Pick up Authorization-If someone other than the parent/guardian will be authorized to pick up the student during the school day, a Student Pick up Authorization Form must be filled out and turned in during Registration. This form must be completed/renewed every school year. The Student Pick up Authorization form can be found on the Infinite Campus page on this site.
STEP TWO: Pay Student Fees on payforit.net (Fees will be available after July 1, 2020)
If you have a payforit.net account, log in and pay for your 2020-2021 fees. If you do not have a payforit.net account, create an account on www.payforit.net to pay for your student fees prior to registration. All fees except for the overnight field trips and AP Exam fees must be paid prior to the first day of school, August 12, 2020. If you are having difficulties setting up your account, please contact payforit at 800-572-6642.
Regular school fees will be added to student accounts the first week of July. Due to COVID-19 cancellations for the 2019-2020 school year, the grade level field trip fees have been adjusted for the 2020-2021 school year. Fees for overnight field trips will be assigned once the dates have been confirmed. AP Exam fees are due by October 1, 2020.
Registration is NOT done through Schoolmint for the 2020-2021 school year.
Registration Support -TBD Secondary Building ONLY (K-5 building will be closed)
It is not necessary to come to Stargate in person for Registration unless you need to check in medication, turn in IC update forms or updated immunizations/physical forms. All registration forms are done online through Schoolmint or through the Adams12 Online Check in and all fees are paid online through payforit.net. If you have questions, please email email@example.com
Staff is available in the Secondary Front Office TBD to help with the following:
- payforit.net to pay your fees
- turn in Infinite Campus Household Change Form(s), Student Pick-up Authorization Form, or need help updating your Infinite Campus contact information.
- setting up lunch accounts or ordering lunches
- medication check in with Health Aides
- updated immunization forms turn in
- physical forms for Middle School and High School sports
- any questions you may have about Stargate!
Elementary Back to School Night (Grades K-5) TBD
Secondary Curriculum Night TBD
Please note Secondary Curriculum Night is TBD. This is the opportunity to attend a Parent Orientation presentation, and hear about class curriculum from each teacher, as you walk through your student's class schedule.
Stargate does not provide transportation to or from the school.
Carpool:. Way to Go School Pool is a regional partnership between the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) and a group of Transportation Management Associations (TMAs). For the secure link set up for Stargate families, please email firstname.lastname@example.org