Applying to Stargate
Application Deadline: All completed applications for the 2020-21 school year must be submitted by 4pm on January 24, 2020. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered for the spring Lottery Pull.
Stargate will accept applications for the 2020-2021 school year from November 1, 2019 through 4pm on January 24, 2020 for the spring lottery. Visit the How to Apply page for links to application instructions including how to create an online application account, submit an application form and navigate the application process.
Note for the 2020-21 school year: Your child MUST be 5 years old by 10/01/2020 to be considered for Kindergarten admission or 6 years old by 10/01/2020 to apply for first grade admission.
Admissions Timeline 2020-2021 School Year
Admissions Window Opens for New and Waitlisted Applicants: Friday, November 1, 2019
Prospective Parent Meetings - open house style, no need to sign up
- Elementary (K-5) @ 6:30 pm on Tuesday, November 5; Tuesday, December 10; Tuesday, January 14
- Middle/High School @ 6:00 pm on Thursday, November 14; Wednesday, December 4; Thursday, January 9
School Tours - 8:30am-9:30am - registration required
- K-5 Tours (adults only) - November 6, November 13, December 4, December 11, January 8, January 15. Check availability and sign up via link on the Tours-Assessments page.
- Middle/High School Tours - November 6, November 13, December 4, December 11, January 8, January 15. Check availability and sign up via link on the Tours-Assessments page.
Academic Screening (for Kindergarten or homeschooled students grades 1 and 2 only) - registration required - check availability and sign up via link on the Tours-Assessments page. Sessions will be offered:
- Wednesday, December 4 from 2:30pm to 4:00pm
- Wednesday, December 18 from 2:30pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday, January 11 from 9:00am to 10:30am
- Wednesday, January 15 from 2:30pm to 4:00pm
Cognitive Assessment (for applicants who have NOT been administered an IQ or cognitive test and who do not have an ALP) - registration required - check availability and sign up via link on the Tours-Assessments page. Sessions will be offered:
- Wednesday, November 6 from 1:45pm to 4:00pm
- Wednesday, November 13 from 1:45pm to 4:00pm (Incoming Kindergarteners only)
- Wednesday, November 20 from 1:45pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 7 from 9:00am to 11:30am
- Wednesday, December 11 from 1:45pm to 4:00pm
- Wednesday, January 8 from 1:45pm to 4:00pm
- Wednesday, January 22 from 1:45pm to 4:00pm
Completed Application Deadline / Admissions Window Closes: Friday, January 24, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Qualified-Not Qualified Email Sent to Families: Friday, February 7, 2020
Appeals Due in Writing: by Noon on Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Appeal Answers Emailed: by 4pm on Friday, February 14, 2020
Lottery Pull: Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Notification of Seat Offers and Waitlist Emailed: Wednesday, February 19, 2020
Seat Offer Acceptance Due: by 4pm on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
504 Coordinator: Sandy Francis (K-5) email@example.com or Angela Fundaro (6-12) firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you suspect disability discrimination during admissions and/or enrollment, please contact the Section 504/Title II Coordinator listed.