Questions about the form? The submission process? The status of a nomination you already submitted? Email email@example.com.
Send in your photos! Submit a nomination.
- Submit student accomplishments and any related links to news articles, blogs, etc. by clicking the nomination form graphic/link on this page.
- Email related photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need assistance, please email email@example.com.
- Remember, we can not guarantee that all "Eagles on the Move" submissions will be published.
Eagles on the Move
- Congratulations to the Stargate Boys Middle School Basketball A Team for finishing the season 12- 0 and winning the league championship! They played like a team all year and supported each other through the whole season.They are great kids and they worked extremely hard to win the league. Congratulations to Brenden Agnew, Joshua Feld, Cooper King, Nathaniel Kleve, Karter Stevenson, Camden Cottrell, Dylan Perkins, Brayden Haan, Nick Hofer, Reed Schoenfeld, Hunter Roark and Garrett Baldwin
- Sydney Jones took first place in the Western Regional Oireachtas Irish dance competition. She qualified for Worlds in Dublin, Ireland in April!
- Stargate's first ever CyberPatriot team sponsored by IBM and consisting of Austin Fay, Aditya Shankarling, Jo Claver, Benedict Antonious, and Ryan Mapes has advanced to the State Round GOLD Division competition this weekend based on their performance in Rounds 1 and 2. CyberPatriot is the National Youth Cyber Education Program created by the Air Force Association to inspire K-12 students toward careers in cybersecurity or other science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) disciplines critical to our nation's future.
- This year we had three of our students make it into All State Orchestra! We have Jacob Lei and Ehna Choi on violin and Sandra Vo on viola. In February, they will perform at Colorado State University with some of the top musicians in the state.
- Congratulations to Sandra Vo for her position paper that she wrote for the Model UN conference at Kent this past Saturday. She won best position paper in her council. Competition was a bit stiff too. This conference ended up being the largest ever held in Colorado Model UN history.
- Congratulations to the boys and girls HS Cross Country Teams! They both competed in the 3A regional meet and qualified for the State competition.
- Congratulations to the Middle School Cross Country Team--the girls team placed 3rd and boys placed 4th in state!
- This year we had four Stargate students make it into Western States Orchestra! This is a prestigious and competitive honor orchestra that students across the state audition to get into. Congratulations to Reese Bush for making it into the Chamber Orchestra. Also, congratulations to Jacob Lei, Ehna Choi, and Jeremy Huang for getting into the Symphony Orchestra.
- Scripps National Spelling Bee - Cheyenne Trujillo, 8th grade, and Brody Krause, 5th grade, competed this summer in the National Bee, held in late May in Washington D.C.. Read more about their adventures in the Denver Post. https://www.denverpost.com/2019/05/28/scripps-national-spelling-bee-colorado-students/
- Knowledge Bowl National Competition - Stargate's Knowledge Bowl team traveled to Chicago in May for Knowledge Bowl nationals. Earlier in the spring, the Stargate team took first in state, across all divisions, becoming the first non-5A team since 1995 to claim Colorado's top spot. Within their division, Stargate repeated this year as Colorado's 3A State Champions. Congratulations to team members Miles, Rae, Nick, Nathan, Ryan, Aditya, Jacob and Coach Eric Howe.
Geography Bee National Competition- Garrett Fleischmann, 8th grade, claimed the Colorado State Champion title in the 2019 National Geographic GeoBee, landing him a spot in the national competitions of the GeoBee and GeoChallenge, held May 19-22, 2019, at National Geographic Society headquarters in Washington, D.C. Read more on the National Geographic website, https://blog.nationalgeographic.org/2019/04/01/2019-national-geographic-geobee-state-champions-and-geochallenge-regional-winners-announced/