Questions about the form? The submission process? The status of a nomination you already submitted? Email email@example.com.
Send in your photos! Submit a nomination.
- Submit student accomplishments and any related links to news articles, blogs, etc. by clicking the nomination form graphic/link on this page.
- Email related photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need assistance, please email email@example.com.
- Remember, we can not guarantee that all "Eagles on the Move" submissions will be published.
Eagles on the Move
- Holding for Eagle News...
- Scripps National Spelling Bee - Cheyenne Trujillo, 8th grade, and Brody Krause, 5th grade, competed this summer in the National Bee, held in late May in Washington D.C.. Read more about their adventures in the Denver Post. https://www.denverpost.com/2019/05/28/scripps-national-spelling-bee-colorado-students/
- Knowledge Bowl National Competition - Stargate's Knowledge Bowl team traveled to Chicago in May for Knowledge Bowl nationals. Earlier in the spring, the Stargate team took first in state, across all divisions, becoming the first non-5A team since 1995 to claim Colorado's top spot. Within their division, Stargate repeated this year as Colorado's 3A State Champions. Congratulations to team members Miles, Rae, Nick, Nathan, Ryan, Aditya, Jacob and Coach Eric Howe.
Geography Bee National Competition- Garrett Fleischmann, 8th grade, claimed the Colorado State Champion title in the 2019 National Geographic GeoBee, landing him a spot in the national competitions of the GeoBee and GeoChallenge, held May 19-22, 2019, at National Geographic Society headquarters in Washington, D.C. Read more on the National Geographic website, https://blog.nationalgeographic.org/2019/04/01/2019-national-geographic-geobee-state-champions-and-geochallenge-regional-winners-announced/